Who are we?
We are a student-run service offered to members of the McGill University community. Our primary goal is to provide students with a means of contacting volunteer organizations both within McGill and the Montreal area. We work closely with the Volunteer Bureau of Montreal to provide students with access to a larger selection of volunteer opportunities.
We strongly believe in the spirit of volunteerism both on a personal and social level. A single person can make an enormous difference in many ways. The volunteer, beneficiaries, and the community at large all gain from a person giving of one’s time.
Benefits of volunteering:
- Add valuable experience to your resume
- Explore new interests
- Use your knowledge and skills in a new way
- Cultivate new business contacts
- Meet new people in the Montreal community
- Gain personal satisfaction and make a difference
- And, most importantly, have fun!