we promote physical activity, team spirit and health among young soccer players
|Volunteer Job(s) and Description||
– Field officer: ensure the proper functioning of the tournament on an assigned field.
– Registration assistant: proceed to register the teams on Friday.
– Statistical assistant: ensure you receive the matches’ stat sheets and compile and archive them digitally.
– Information assistant: answer the questions and direct people from the headquarters.
– Restaurant worker: Prepare food and serve the customer.
– Parking operator: ensure the security and good flow in the parking.
– Medal ceremony assistant: prepare the medals and trophies and ensure the proceeding of the ceremony.
|Volunteer Requirements (language, special skills, etc.)||
we are currently looking for motivated and energetic individuals willing to give of their time.
Only the first weekend of August, from the 1st to the 3rd!
|Contact Information||Christopher Palma
Directeur Of Volunteers
Tel : 514-360-5828
Send an email with your name, your email, phone number and your availabilities.
The many soccer fields of Brossard