– To facilitate the adaptation and integration of new immigrants to the Quebec society.
– To promote intercultural openness and pluralism
– To ensure access to education, health, social and employment services.
– To promote the defense of human rights.
|Volunteer Job(s) and Description||
– Accompaniment and interpretation services to help elders during their hospital appointments.
|Volunteer Requirements (language, special skills, etc.)||
There is no specific volunteer requirement as we need volunteers for various tasks and various events. Ideally, a volunteer would speak either French or English and either Mandarin or Cantonese but this is not a requirement. Our volunteer need to be punctual, responsible
Various. A few volunteers help us every weekend. Others help us occasionally for our annual and special events.
|Contact Information||tél.: 514-861-5244
Form to be filled at our office during opening hours.
(monday to friday 9am to 17 pm)
Service à la Famille Chinoise Grand Montréal
987, rue Côté, 4e étage, Montréal (Québec) H2Z 1L1
Chinese Family Service of Greater Montreal